Online & Mobile Banking Help
Signing In - Invalid Username or Password
- Username is spelled incorrectly or non-existent
- Username cannot be your account number. Our previous online banking system allowed you to sign in with your account number and password. For enhanced security, we've discontinued this option. You must have a unique username set.
- Password is typed incorrectly.
- Password is case-sensitive, so ensure your Caps Lock is off.
Signing In - Server Error
- Our online banking may be down for maintenance.
- Your account number cannot include hyphens or suffix numbers.
- Your email must be the primary email address we have on file.
- Other information entered may not match what we have on file. This could be as simple as a typo in our system, so please call us for assistance.
Transfers Not Available
- For your security, transfers to and from other financial institutions are disabled for new members or for members with no recent activity. To enable transfers, contact us.
Cannot Delete a Payment or Transfer
- Payments cannot be deleted during certain processing periods which usually happen between 6-9 pm CST. If you cannot delete a transfer, first try editing and rescheduling it for the next day. Once rescheduled, you should be able to delete it. If you have any other problems editing transfers, please contact us at 504-576-5800 (option 4).
Skip-A-Pay Not Available
- Your loan is not eligible for Skip-A-Pay. Click here to learn more about eligibility requirements.
- The endorsement on the back of your check must include your signature, your RiverLand account number, and the phrase "For Mobile Deposit Only, RiverLand FCU." For a full example, visit our Mobile Deposit page. If you have issues re-depositing a check that has been rejected, please contact us at 504-576-5800 (option 3) during regular business hours.
Last update: 11/21/2023